J J.P. Transport Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. respects and observes the right to privacy of users visiting the www.jpietrzak.pl website. Below you will find information on how we collect, process and use information about users of www.jpietrzak.pl and how we care for the protection of the users' personal data by applying appropriate technological solutions.
• The Personal Data Controller is J.P. Transport Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office in Skwierzyna, KRS: 0000538815, NIP 5961748334, REGON 360557152, mailing address: ul. Poznańska 20A, 66-440 Skwierzyna.
• We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This is a person you can contact in all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights relating to the data processing. You can contact the Officer in the following manner:
- by mail to the following address: ul. Poznańska 20A, 66-440 Skwierzyna
- by email at: email@example.com
Personal data of the users are collected, stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, in particular, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1–88)
Processing and Use of Collected Data
• Using the www.jpietrzak.pl website does not require providing any personal data.
• Providing personal data is voluntary. However, providing the user's email address is necessary to use the Contact Form service (as regards the email address).
• Personal data are collected, stored and used by J.P. Transport Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with the data subjects’ consent in accordance with laws and regulations and in observance of due procedures as well as in a manner that guarantees their safety.
• The Controller may use the personal data only to provide proper services to site users and communicate with those users who have consented thereto.
• The Controller ensures appropriate technical and organizational measures that provide security of personal data shared by the website users, in particular, that prevent third parties from accessing the data or processing the same in violation of the provisions of the Act, as well as that prevent data loss, damage or destruction.
• The collected data are stored on servers secured against both remote (IT) access and physical access. Moreover, all persons processing personal data of the users for the needs of the www.jpietrzak.pl website have appropriate authorizations issued by the Personal Data Controller.
• Each user has the right to access their data, the right to request a copy of the stored data, their rectification, erasure or to limit the processing thereof, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
• Personal data may be erased as a result of withdrawal of consent.
• Any person who has consented to the processing of their personal data may contact the website administrator directly with a request to enable them to access, correct or delete the data, and for any other purpose relating to the processing of their personal data by sending a message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Controller does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable laws.
• The Controller reserves the right to store the obtained data for as long as it is allowed for legal or regulatory reasons and due to legitimate business interest.
• When a user uses the www.jpietrzak.pl website certain information can be collected automatically with the use of various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags and by collecting data relating to navigation on the website. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your terminal device (i.e. your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), which the browser sends to the server every time you access a website from this device while you visit various websites on the Internet.
• Data obtained in the above manner may contain such information as the name of the Internet domain or host, IP address, browser and operating system type, key sequences as well as date and time of visits to our site.
• The collected data are not used by any other third parties.
• The user may disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing settings of the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl